Some lovely person (possibly @capt_cornflake) has created a Google Calendar with all the Shellac curated ATP Nightmare Before Christmas stage times on it, here’s how to get the times onto the calendar on your Android phone:
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/ShellacATP
- Click the cheerfully coloured +Google Calendar logo on the bottom right of your screen
- Say yes, fine, go for it buddy (or whatever confirmation is asked for)
- On your phone go to your calendar, go to settings then press ‘calendars’ and make sure there is a tick next to the ‘ATP curated by Shellac’ calendar.
- Wait a few moments while your phone syncs all the gorgeous data for this new calendar
- Sit in your chalet staring at your phone agonising over which bands to see
If you’ve got an iPhone the instructions are probably similar, but the process probably looks prettier.
This calendar has been put together very nicely indeed so it’s well worth going through the steps above to get the info onto your phone.
P.S if you like bands like Mono or like the sound of ‘post rock film noir’ you might like my band These Are End Times
Last Updated on February 19, 2023
Leave a Reply