One of my favourite sources (sic) for chilli sauces is Raja Stores in Ipswich. Here’s my little haul from today’s visit:
Let’s go at this left to right:
- Sriracha, I’ve got plenty, so this is for my brother-in-law.
- I never know what brand of coconut milk to buy, so I buy a variety! This is for a lovely Brazilian chicken recipe I’ve been making recently.
- I’m SO pleased to find this brand of pickled Jalapenos at Raja Stores, it’s one of my favourites and a store cupboard essential.
- This paste is called ‘Mr Naga’, which was reason enough to buy it. I’m hoping it’s not as brutal as the other Naga product I bought at Raja, which nearly did me in.
- I LOVE Aunt May’s Bajan pepper sauce, I can’t really describe it really well, but it’s great on a rice stir-fry.
- Minced ginger – I only picked this up because I’m fed up of scraping my knuckles when grating ginger.
- I picked up some tortillas, although I hoped to find some a LOT larger. It’s a constant bugbear of mine that in the UK it’s impossible to buy anything other than silly little tiny tortillas, they’re CRAP for making burritos!
Last Updated on March 18, 2023
Leave a Reply